Our certified and licensed Speech-Language Pathologists focus on restoring the patient’s ability to communicate. They address communication problems by helping patients improve skills in speaking, listening, thinking, reading, writing, problem-solving, as well as organizing and sequencing thoughts. Speech Language Pathologists also assess swallowing difficulties and develop treatment programs.
Speech Therapy focuses on:
- Cognitive Linguistic Retraining
- Auditory Training
- Dysphasia and Swallowing
- Speech and Vocal Skills
- Short and Long Term Memory
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Conditions treated by our Multidisciplinary Therapists:
- Cerebral Vascular Accidents (CVA)
- Spinal Cord/Head/Back Injuries
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Various Peripheral Neuropathies
- Chronic Medical Conditions (asthma, emphysema, cardiovascular conditions, and venous insufficiency)
- Preventative Medicine