The focus of our registered and licensed Occupational Therapists is to help our patients recover and maintain the abilities needed for daily living. Occupational Therapists assess the areas needed for functional independence, customizing a treatment plan with emphasis on balance, strength, perception, and cognition.
Occupational Therapy may include:
- Home Living Skills
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Activities of Daily Living
- Cognitive Perceptual Retraining
- Transfer and Mobility Retraining
- Energy Conservation Techniques
- Utilization of Adaptive Equipment
- Upper Extremity Therapeutic Exercises
Our accommodating professionals can talk to you if you have inquiries.